Divorce and family law matters can be emotionally charged and confusing. Our experienced lawyers will guide you through the process, looking out for your best interests while seeking workable solutions. We represent men and women in family court proceedings and have negotiated agreements in Allegheny, Washington, Westmoreland, Butler, and Beaver counties.
The attorneys of Pettit & Spontak, PLLC are committed to compassionate counsel, cost-conscious representation and out-of-court resolutions whenever possible. Even in contested proceedings, our capable trial lawyers promote your interests without needlessly escalating litigation. However, when litigation is required, our attorneys utilize their extensive litigation experience to aggressively represent our clients to achieve their goals. We handle all issues of Pennsylvania family law, including:
- Divorce settlement/litigation
- Equitable distribution of marital property
- Child support, spousal support, alimony pendent elite and alimony settlement/litigation
- Enforcement of support agreements (including college education agreements)
- Custody litigation (including grandparent visitation and custody rights)
- Negotiating and drafting premarital, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Enforcement of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Protection from abuse settlement/litigation
- Interstate support enforcement
Contact us for a consultation.