BUSINESS / CONTRACTS
Pettit & Spontak, PLLC, has represented a host of business clients including a multinational manufacturing company, a national pharmacy/retail chain, a start up alternative energy company, a document retention consulting firm, real estate investment groups, doctors and accountants, not-for-profits, contractors/homebuilders, and numerous other small business entities.
Some of these clients relied on Pettit & Spontak, PLLC, at the launch of their business endeavor. Specifically, our attorneys have assisted clients with:
· LLC formation;
· Acquiring existing businesses by negotiating and drafting asset purchase agreements; and,
· Drafting form contracts to be used for transactions with clients and/or customers on an ongoing basis.
Trusted legal counsel can be necessary at the inception of a business, however, our clients have also relied upon our representation with respect to:
· Negotiating, reviewing and/or drafting contracts with vendors and customers/clients;
· Developing employee handbooks, employment contracts and job descriptions; and,
· Providing prelitigation counsel and guidance to clients involved in disputes with customers/clients and vendors.
Pettit & Spontak, PLLC, has also negotiated employment agreements on behalf of physicians and advised these clients as to the implications of non-compete and non-disclosure clauses.
Our attorneys can assist your business or not-for-profit organization with many of the business law and contract issues that arise in the course of your operations. Contact us for a consultation.